Monday, December 6, 2010

I wanna inspire you.

I wanna inspire you. I wanna motivate you. I wanna enlighten you. I wanna show you all the things you never thought were possible. Show you that no matter what pain you may endure, no matter physical or emotional, you can accomplish anything. I have been undergoing some crazy physical and emotional changes over the last month. The emotional came first. My heart opened up and the light shone in. The clouds were washed away from my eyes, and I was able to see clearly for the first time in a long time. It was only then, that I could finally see that I was wasting away. I'm 30 years old and I saw nothing but a dark black hole in front of me for years to come. I realized that I had to take control back of my life. It's a process...a slow one at that, but every day gets a little better. I get a little stronger, a little happier. I've been exercising daily for a little over a week now, minus the weekend. Today, it was twice. I feel so alive, so energized, and I want everyone to feel what I feel. Everyone who knows me knows that I've been living my days in pain, afriad to do much for fear of increasing pain. Since I've been exercising I feel physically stronger, mentally clearer, and a sense of spiritual strength arising in me. I can do more without hurting as soon. It almost gives me a little hope that maybe, just maybe, when I reach my goal...that physically I will feel enough less pain, that I will be able to put off the hip surgery a bit longer. Only time will tell...just gotta keep pushing and pressing on.

I wanna inspire you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...