Friday, October 8, 2010

Denied...

So, my disability was denied yet again. This time though, it was after I had a hearing. Had a lawyer, had a judge, had a hearing...denied. Who gets denied at that point???? Everyone I've heard talk about disability has always said at that point you'll get an approval. The thing that pisses me off the most is that they said I exaggerated my condition. REALLY???!!?? They do not live with what I live with...they cannot say that. It just makes me so mad that people who have true conditions don't get any help - while those who are too lazy to do something get it. Oh, I can't read...um, LEARN! This is beyond my control...yet I get nothing. It's horrible. I could appeal again, but I don't have it in me to wait another 2 years for a hearing only to be denied again. So, I've been sending out my resume to ads I find on somd.com and hopefully I'll hear something soon. I'm so ready to get my life in order. I'm still trying to lose weight...i've been eating pretty ok, have my slip ups, but still trying to keep it in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...