Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaBloPoMo...huh?

So it's National Blog Posting Month, NaBloPoMo for short.  The idea is to blog every day for the entire month.  This is going to be a huge challenge for me, however, with a daily prompt to get me going, I'm thinking I might just be able to pull it off...even if I am a day or two late. :-X  So I have to rewind a day and answer prompt #1:

November 1, 2011 - What is your favorite part about writing?

My favorite part about writing?  I think that it is getting out things I want to say and share with others.  I've never been very good at verbal communication, but boy can I write a letter!  The only thing, is that with blogging, I'm still afraid to say what I really feel.  It's like verbally communication on a screen.  If I think about typing what I really feel, I end up all nervous and anxious, just as if I were about to hold a face to face conversation with someone.  So I guess this here is a start.  It's allowing me to open up and express one of my fears and faults.  I want to be better though, but it's gonna take time.

November 2, 2011 - If you knew whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it be?

Tick tock, tick tock. I've been sitting here for like 5 minutes trying to figure this out.  I used to think spaghetti.  Then another time I thought tacos...which sound really good right now at 11:30pm.  Then there's amazing salad that I make.  It's so simple, yet so delish:  romaine lettuce, feta cheese, sunflower seeds, croutons (lots of croutons), and roasted garlic Italian dressing.  Yes, my mouth is now watering.  Then there's all the burger joints.  :::sigh:::  Yea, there's like no way that I can choose just one of these.  So for my last meal, I want a Big Bacon Deluxe combo from Wendy's, Classic Chicken Sandwich from Burger King, onion rings from Applebee's, Mexican pizza & 5 hard taco supreme's from Taco Bell, my special salad, and I wanna wash it down with a Sweet Tea from McDonald's, a Pepsi, & a Mt. Dew.  I'm going out FULL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...