Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Super Catch up! #NaBloPoMo

November 4, 2011When you are writing, do you prefer to use a pen or a computer? This one depends on what I'm writing.  If I'm blogging, journaling, etc., definitely a computer.  When I need to write someone something serious, I like a handwritten letter to express what's on my mind.


November 7, 2011 - How do you balance your children, relationship, and work life?  Well this one is pretty easy...i have no relationship and I have no work life...ta da!!!


November 8, 2011 - Has anything traumatic ever happened to you? - I think that I'll have to revisit this one.  I want to say no, but who knows what kind of stuff could be dredged up at later date.

FYI - This was absolutely THE most boring post ever!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...