Sunday, April 18, 2010

Do overs!

Up down, up down, up down, blah blah blah. So I brought down the regular scale yesterday, stripped down, and stepped on. All I can say is, Ugh! How did I let myself get to this point? Not only did it make me sad, I got a wee bit mad at the Wii Fit. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Wii Fit. I just don't think that the weigh-ins are very accurate. First off, how do you REALLY know how much your clothes weigh? Then you have the options of 2lbs., 4lbs., or 0. Hmmm...what about 1 or 3?? LOL - oh well, so from now on it's daily weigh-ins, stripped down, so there's no question. So, you might be asking yourself...what could possibly have shown up on the scale to make me plaster this big yellow frowny face guy on my page...well, my all time high number. 158 pounds. 158??? I'm 4'10" and just last spring i was like 140ish. So almost 20 pounds in a year, and about 30 pounds gained since I had Isaiah. Quite frankly, it's disgusting. The past couple days I've been doing well over all watching what I eat. I've slipped up here and there, but nobody is perfect in the beginning. I will say that I have super great support behind me in my boyfriend. He's also a great source of motivation. He's lost about 30+ pounds since November/December and is looking amazing. Granted he can physically do things that I can't - but it's still encouraging none the less. Yes, I'm bad about getting down on myself for the things I can't do, or the pain that comes after doing things anyway. I just have to find a way to keep strong and tell myself that in the end it will all be worth it. The end of the year right? That's my goal...get to a good weight so that I can get my hip replacements. Just gotta keep that in my head...hip replacements, hip replacements, hip replacements....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...