Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MakeupGeek's challenge - Pink for Breast Cancer

If you want to get this look, head on over to MakeupGeek!  They have a super simple tutorial there on the front page (at the moment), to create your own Sugar Skull/Day of the Dead skull.  They also do challenges that last about a week and a half long or so.  This time the challenge is to go pink for breast cancer, so I took it up a notch and created the look for all those we've lost due to this horrible disease.  Hope you like!

Oh, and as a side note, I have finished 2 of the 6 looks based on the movie "Thor".  Right now I have ones done for Thor and Loki.  Thor's didn't turn out QUITE the way I'd have liked it to, but I love the look for Loki.  Once I get them all done I will be posting them and the tutorials :)




3 comments:

  1. Hey it's you from the competition! You were like the first person to post your look!

    Isaiah must have loved this! How the hell were you able to wash it all off?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly he didn't get to see it cause he was in school :( As for washing...lol...a lot of soap! lol Most of it was lip liner, so it didn't stain like straight eyeshadow would have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...