Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We're on a boat!

It's been nearly 4 years that we've been here, and I know that we got our boat not long after arriving in Maryland. This past weekend was the first time that I've been out on it, and more importantly Isaiah's first time on a boat and catching a fish. He absolutely LOVED going fast in the boat and catching a fish. We had so much fun that day. After boating, we went home, got him changed and he went with Chris to the Demolition Derby at Potomac Speedway. When they got home, he told me ALL about it, and then got changed and put to bed. Then me and Chris went out with Jacob for a little night fishing since we had a lot of bloodworms leftover. We had so much fun and I finally learned how to take my own fish off the hook! Woohoo - go me! LOL








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...