Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Day at the Beach


On August 1, 2009 Isaiah, Chris, & I took a trip to Ocean City, MD. It was a blast! It all started with a 3 hour drive turning into a 6 hour drive thanks to traffic. So, yea, we didn't go on the best of days - a Saturday - but it was worth it. This was Isaiah's first time to see the ocean and honestly, he surprised me! I thought he would be afraid of the waves and the water, but he thought it was simply amazing. Watching him play in the water was so incredibily fun. The crappy part was that I couldn't really hold him in the water. The tide was VERY strong that day, and with my bad hips and being short I didn't stand a chance against it. LOL - So, Chris was the one to take him in...but that left me the opportunity to take some GREAT pics. I also got to meet an amazing woman, Tanya, that day. I met Tanya online about 4 years ago on an AOL message board for women expecting May 2006 babies. Her and her family are such great people and it was so much fun meeting them. After we finished with the beach, we changed, and went for a bus ride down to the boardwalk. All in all it was an amazing day and one I will never forget. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...