Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vroom! Vroom!

Yesterday was one of my twice weekly outings for physical therapy. She upped my sets, bringing me up to 4 sets of 10 for each of my exercises. I'll tell you one thing...it's TOUGH on the non-surgical leg. The muscles in the thigh and butt of that leg burn like they're on fire while I do my standing exercies for the new leg. I skipped electrotherapy though, cause we had Isaiah with us and had to go to the grocery store.

So off to the store we went. Mom keeps telling me that I need to use the electric cart, and I kept insisting that I would just walk. Yea...that didn't last. I caved in and ended up using it, and while I felt like an uber dweeb at first, by the end of the shopping trip I was having fun. Isaiah got to ride with me a bit and I got to chase him a couple times with it. :-X HAHA!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...