Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crippling Pain

I don't know what's going on, but it hurts. It's a pain that I'm totally not used to. It's in my hip but it burns. So weird. I'm starting to believe that it's a pinched nerve possibly, since the pain radiates down to my shin and ankle. Yuck-o. I've got a dr. appt. on Tuesday, so we'll see how it goes. It's making life super difficult right now though. I don't want to sound like a pity party or poor me, but venting sometimes helps heal the mind. Keeping it all bottled up seems to make it worse somehow, but when I let it out and free, it helps to clear my mind. It doesn't matter if anyone reads what I write. It doesn't matter if they respond. It's all for my own personal sanity...LOL. It's how I cope I guess. I'm used to keeping things bottled up...but I've found writing to help me relax. Sometimes I ramble, sometimes I make sense...but that's just how I am. Anywhoo...time to brave the pain and try to get something done around here! Oh and eat a healthy lunch...maybe I'll finally make my veggie lentil soup! Yumm-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...