Monday, March 15, 2010

What a weekend.

It was a learning experience that's for sure! I'd never thought of myself as an emotional eater...til now. The last I posted I was excited cause I had a 2 pound loss or so. The next day was when my hip went out on me...not cool! So, I ended up in pity party mode and though I didn't eat a lot...it was all CRAP. I'm disappointed in myself, but I'm not going to let it control me. I did a little better today. Could have done without the chocolate cream pie - but it was oh so yummy. LOL...bad bad me. I go to the dr. for my hip follow up tomorrow so we'll see what he thinks. I'm not so sure that it's really a pulled groin. I'm thinking either pinched nerve or my hip has taken a dramatic turn for the worse. It sucks cause the only thing that gives full relief is a hot shower. I'm guessing there's a difference in moist heat vs. heat from like a heating pad or something? So that's where I stand right now...crappy weekend diet wise. Tomorrow is weigh in day, so we'll see what damage has been done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...