Sunday, March 7, 2010

No Pizza for You!


So, it seems my days are off and on. Thursday I felt amazing, Friday I felt like death. Saturday I felt great. I swear I was eating good all day and felt wonderful...and then pizza was ordered. I ate 2 and a half pieces. So a couple hours goes by and me and Jacob drive up to the theatre in Waldorf to see the new Alice in Wonderland in 3D. Sadly it was sold out. :( We decided to try and get to the theatre in Lexington Park, but as soon as we got in the car I was soooooo sick to my stomach. It got hot and sweaty, but my hands were cold, and felt like I was going to throw up. My body was screaming at me that it was angry with me for eating that pizza! It took the whole drive home for it to ease up on me.

So here we are on Sunday. I feel super! Isaiah woke up around 8am and hung out with Grandpa for a bit. Then came in the room and watched Monster Jam and played with his trucks, then watched Thomas the Train. Such a good boy he was this morning letting mommy rest! So I got up around 10:30am and got the little guy fed. I decided - eh, I'll do my measurements on the Wii Fit Plus. Usually, when I do this, I just weigh in and do my body test then vow to exercise on it later....some days I do, some days I don't. Well, today I felt so good I decided to just exercise right then and there and got in 32 minutes of cardio and about 6 yoga minutes! Then I cleaned up the kitchen, and made breakfast...which btw, is soooo good. I made oatmeal with some ground flax meal, cinnamon, and a little brown sugar. Oh, and some skim milk. On the side, I made me a tiny cup of half-caf coffee. I'm so proud of myself right now for making pretty much great decisions the last couple days!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD JOB!!! That breakfast you made sounds amazing! i don't think I have ever eaten flax meal.. but it sounds good! I hear flax is very healthy for you. I think that 2 pieces of pizza is just fine on occasion.. but the problem is, where are the leftovers going? mine just sit here until i eat them lol. maybe make urself ur own pizza? you can add veggies and all kinds of yummyness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...