Friday, November 26, 2010

Chugga Chugga Choo choo!

Well, Thanksgiving is all done! I made a wonderful feast for that lovely day. Had 2 pieces too many of my pumpkin roll, but it's a new day today. I had my Vitatop Muffin and drinking my coffee while I do my blogging updates. My new goal is to write at least every other day, even if it's just ramblings about nothing. :) I have a goal of losing 10 pounds by Christmas. I want to come out of this holiday season more in shape that I was going into it. If I keep my heart and mind focused and committed then I *know* I can accomplish this goal. It's crunch time now. There is a little more than half a year away and I hope to begin my new journey of hip replacements. I need to strengthen those muscles and stretch them out to hopefully gain some sort of range of motion before the surgery comes. I'm going to see a chiropractor soon and see what sort of help they can give me as well to prepare for surgery. It's a scary, but exciting, road ahead of me, and I'm ready to face it head on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...