Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Yesterday was a great Thanksgiving. Aside from a slight family issue the night before, yesterday was pretty darn good. I did ALL the cooking for the first time. Turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and gravy. (Side note* funny typo in that before I fixed the word "gravy" I had wrote "crazy"...guess that's how I feel huh? LOL. So yea, it was so very yummy. Even my picky boy tried my 7 layer dip and ate it up! He ate half the can of cranberry sauce. Then after 3 days of me trying to get him to try the pumpkin rolls, HE DID!!! We munched out on 2 slices and he LOVED it! It was a very happy moment. I think the best part of the day is when we were snuggled up watching Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving and he gave me a hug and said, "Thanks for Thanksgiving Mom!"

My sweet boy is exactly what I'm most thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...