Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hibachi!

Tonight was our monthly Mom's Night Out, and this month we went to Asahi for some hibachi. It was a lot of fun, although my belly wasn't too happy afterward. :-x We ate and talked and had a merry ol' time, then went over to Joann's Fabric to look around before heading to the bar. Then had some more mommy time at Cadillac Jack's bar chatting and laughing. Sang a little karoake but it's was very off night for that! LOL - either we were off or the sound system was off cause we sounded horrible even on songs we normally sound so good at. Haha! Anyways - I'm *really* excited for next months outing. We're going to go to a woman's self defense class!!! It sounds like a lot of fun, something new, and a great way to learn how to protect ourselves from the bad guys! I totally can't wait! I'm so excited for all the fun festivities coming up in December. Makes my heart feel super happy...oh dear, I think I watch too many cartoons. :)
On a side note, I think my body hates me. How is it, that I can begin eating better and be more active and my weight goes up??? It could be that *girly time* bloating, but I don't know. I really hope it is, cause it's kinda heartbreaking when you feel so good and then you see that. But like the old saying goes, "Rome wasn't built in a day"! So, yea, I just have to keep it up and stay strong and I'll be better for it in the long run.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...